CV Life is seeking to employ a number of enthusiastic individuals wanting to earn whilst they learn on our level 3 apprenticeship programme working with Aspire Training Solutions.
The ideal candidates for this position will be hardworking, self-motivated, and able to show initiative and work well as part of a team, and have a flexible attitude to work.
Duties include assisting with supervision of the public, ensuring facilities are used in a safe and responsible manner, whilst maintaining tidiness and hygiene of swimming pool; dry sports facilities and auxiliary areas.
Qualifications during this apprenticeship will include:
Successful candidates will get 20% taken off job hours for coursework time.
All our apprenticeships provide you with the opportunity to enter into a wide range of career paths and further education.
DBS Clearance will be required for the successful candidate.
To assist the Duty Manager in the daily operation of the Sports Centre facilities and activities, and to undertake training and successfully achieve the following qualifications:-
• Level 3 Community Sport and Health Officer
• Level 2 Award in Multi-skills Development in Sport
• RLSS Lifeguarding
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed and updated depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
Date: April 2019
• Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team
• Adaptable and flexible
• Supportive towards young people
• Have a positive can-do attitude
• Committed to service excellence
• Desire to further training and career development prospects
• Outwardly enthusiastic and confident
• A flexible approach to work
• Maintain a professional image at all times
• Awareness of what customers require from the leisure/ health and fitness centres
• Awareness of safeguarding, health and safety and sports equity principles, policies and procedures
• Awareness of Health and Safety issues surrounding sports activities and facilities
• Organisational, planning and administration skills
• Communication skills
• The ability to undertake routine maintenance and cleaning
• Basic IT knowledge
• GCSE grade C or above in Mathematics and English
• Able to work unsociable hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
• Ability to travel between sites during the working day.
• DBS Clearance
|Closing Date||20th February 2020|
|Hours||Full Time - 37.5 Hours|
(not applicable to casual workers)