Do you have PRIDE in your work? A PASSION for making a difference? Produce the highest PERFORMANCE? If you do then join our team.
Coventry Sports Foundation are looking to recruit experienced, passionate sports coaches to join our successful Community Team to deliver high quality curriculum, extracurricular performing arts sessions in schools, sports centres and in the community.
A level 1 NGB qualification or equivalent is essential. Move through our pathway to enhance your professional development.
The successful applicants will be required to work mainly weekdays, however a flexible attitude to shift work is essential as weekends, early mornings and evenings may be required from time to time.
Working for Coventry Sports Foundation gives you the ability to work with likeminded passionate people who provide a wide range of sporting, recreational, educational and social activities to under-represented and disadvantaged community groups and individuals within Coventry.
DBS Clearance will be required for the successful candidate.
Please click on this link for further details: https://cvlife.co.uk/dbs/
Reporting to: Education Manager
Coventry Sports Foundation and Culture Coventry Trust are operating as CV Life, so that the scope of this Job Description as a CV Life document extends to cover the employment of employment contracts held with either Coventry Sports Foundation or Culture Coventry Trust.
To assist with the organisation, development and delivery of all aspects of the Schools’ PE Programmes
1. To deliver the allocated number of coaching sessions to those schools that appear on the rota.
2. To deliver coaching sessions in a manner that reaches the objectives of school and community outreach programmes.
3. To deliver coaching sessions in a manner consistent with sound coaching principles and social objectives, adhering to a project’s unit and lesson plans.
4. To attend events, meetings and activity promotion as directed by the Education Manager.
5. To maintain all administrative records relating to coaching sessions, as directed by the Education Manager.
6. To set up and break down equipment as necessary for sessions, adhering to the correct procedures for the safe handling and storing of equipment.
7. To ensure that adequate standards of Health & Safety considerations are maintained at all times, in accordance with the Health & Safety policy.
8. To report all losses and damages.
9. To respond to accidents with the appropriate measures of first aid, ensuring that all records relating to accidents are completed immediately afterwards.
10. To perform any reasonable duties as requested by the Education Manager.
11. To continue with self-development to progress through the Education structure at CV Life.
12. To attend annual progress reviews.
This Job Description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed and updated depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
Essential Personal Attributes
Essential Knowledge and Experience
Essential Special Skills
If you have any enquires, please contact our Human Resources Team by emailing email@example.com
|Closing Date||30th November 2021|
|Salary||Competitive rate of pay (topped up in accordance with NMW or NLW where appropriate)|
(*not applicable to casual workers)
People from Black, Asian and Ethnically Diverse backgrounds, disabled, deaf and neurodivergent people are under-represented in our workforce, so we particularly encourage applications from candidates in these groups.