We are delighted to announce that the Creche at Centre AT7 will be opening on Tuesday 3rd November with new COVID restrictions in place.
- Due to COVID restrictions creche places are now on a bookings only system.
- There will be 2 sessions per day Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Session 1: 9.55am – 10.45am & Session 2: 10.55am – 11.45am.
- Book in advance at Centre AT7 reception by either phoning 024 7666 5530 or in person from 8.00am any day of the week.
- Can only book 7 days in advance.
- As we have limited spaces parents/carers can only book children into one session per day
- Customers who fail to turn up on 2 occasions without notifying reception prior to the session = their booking rights will be suspended for a month.
- Session will run for 50 minutes only.
- Children cannot be dropped off early.
- A queuing system is marked out on the floor with 2m social distancing markers outside the creche for dropping off.
- Parents are not allowed in the room.
- A separate area is marked out for collecting children (from the Creche door to the studio door), with 2m social distancing markers in place.
- Again, parents are not allowed in the room and will collect from the door.
- Children must be collected promptly at the end of their session.
- A clean down window has been allowed between sessions to sanitise equipment.
The new creche includes table top activities – the soft play structure will not be open
Customers must check in with their NHS Track & Trace app upon entering the building or complete a Track & Trace form at reception whilst checking in for their activity.
All customers to the Creche MUST have checked into their activity i.e. Fitness Suite at reception before dropping their child into the setting.
Customers must not bring their child to Creche if they or any of their household have symptoms of COVID, but follow the GOV.UK guidance on next steps.