‘Wheels 4 All’ Coventry provides a warm and welcoming environment for people regardless of their ability to try a range of adapted cycles at our venues throughout the city.
Wheels 4 All is Returning!
To help you get started Midland Mencap will be running their Park Ride Cycling with Confidence course. Book now for 5 free sessions at Centre AT7!
Cycling With Confidence
Free 5 Sessions at Centre AT7, Bell Green Road, Coventry, CV6 7GP
Starting in November on Mondays from 12:00pm – 3:00pm. Ages 16+
Bikes will be provided. If you have any additional needs, please let us know when booking.
We have a variety of bikes available and will try and match one that suits your needs.
For more information and to book:
Call: 0121 442 2944
Cycling With Confidence Course
- Embedding urban cycling into individual’s daily routines.
- Helping people to recognise danger on roads when cycling, so they can make informed decisions about their safety.
- Encouraging people independence / independent travel (on bikes)
- Encouraging people with disabilities to be active, and the public seeing people with disabilities being active (and on bikes) and this not being unusual around the city /area.
- Helping people to learn safe routes around where they live (to the shops / park / family / friends etc)
- Enabling cyclists to feel confident so they can carry out very basic maintenance on bikes, eg –puncture, repair, tightening, adjusting seats, brakes etc.
For more information on Wheels 4 All please contact Mandip Sehmi – CV Life Disability Sports Development Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org